Morgan Haefner | August 22, 2019
Here are five payers who recently announced plans to expand their product offerings for 2020:
- Oscar is extending its coverage footprint to six new states and 12 new markets for 2020.
- Centene Corp. will extend its offerings on the ACA’s health insurance marketplace in 10 states for 2020.
- Cigna is planning to expand its Medicare Advantage footprint by 14 percent next year.
- Bright Health will expand to 13 new markets in 2020, growing its product offerings by 300 percent year over year.
- Medicare Advantage insurer Alignment Healthcare plans to double both the footprint of the territories it covers and the number of plans it offers for 2020.
Source: Becker’s Healthcare